Monday, January 4, 2010

We have arrived

To be more accurate we arrived very early this morning after about 20 hours of traveling. We are approximately 10 hours ahead of our friends in the Philadelphia area. As I write this it is almost 10am here on the 5th of January but it is only about midnight or a little before at home. We all seem to be adjusting to the time change pretty easily. By that I mean i haven't seen anyone walking around looking like they were still asleep.

We are in Bangalore at the United Theological College. The campus is wonderful and there are many people taking pictures. I expect at some point for someone to post some pictures for you all following our journey. Today holds for us a tour of campus and then worship with students. I know I am looking forward to it. We will stay in touch.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment